CERTIFIED WATCH REPAIRING
Karen M. Roll, Lloyd Building, 603 Stewart Street, Suite 915, Seattle, WA 98101
Business hours: Monday through Thursday 11-5, Friday 11-3.
Closed Saturday and Sunday, and all federal holidays.
The Watchworks will be closed May 7th and May 20.
Authorized Service Center for
SWISS ARMY VICTORINOX PHILIP STEIN
Specializing in Repair of All Fine Swiss Watches
BAUME & MERCIER
To Ship Your Watch to Us for Repair:
- Address the package to Karen Roll (omitting "The Watchworks") at this address:
603 Stewart Street, Suite 915
Seattle, WA 98101
- Enclose a note with your name, address, phone number and email,
describe what you have been experiencing with your watch, and,
indicate if you would like an estimate before we proceed with repair.
- Wrap your watch, with the note, in bubble wrap or other protective packing material.
- Do not send the original gift box or any packaging you want back;
do use a sturdy box, securely fastened with tape.
- Insure the package for replacement value.
All Work Done On Premises
Accepting Visa, Mastercard and Discover